This white paper details the 10 most common business logic attack vectors, including critical parameter manipulation, business logic bypass and more. We’ll provide you with specific instructions, real-world examples and code-snippets that demonstrate how to test and exploit these types of vulnerabilities.
The top 10 business logic attack vectors include:
- Authentication flags & privilege escalations
- Critical parameter manipulation & access to unauthorized information/content
- Developer’s cookie tampering & business process/logic bypass
- LDAP parameter identification & critical infrastructure access
- Business constraint exploitation
- Business logic bypass
- Identity or profile extraction
- File or unauthorized URL access & business information extraction
- Denial of Services (DoS) with business log
To read more about these business logic attack vectors, download our free white paper by filling out the short form to the right.