The PCI Council has updated many requirements for PCI DSS 3.0, most notably those for penetration testing. In this webcast for information security professionals responsible for PCI compliance, Chris Kirsch walks the audience through existing and new requirements, and what to watch out for.
Watch this webcast to learn:
• General penetration testing requirements in PCI DSS
• What has changed in PCI 3.0 regarding penetration testing
• When you need to follow the new requirements
• What are acceptable methods of conducting a “penetration test”
• How to introduce a penetration testing methodology
• How to conduct the required network segmentation testing