OWASP Top 10 2013: What’s New - and How to Audit Your Web Apps
In this webinar for IT administrators, web app developers and security professionals, Michael Belton will talk about the brand new OWASP Top 10 2013 and why they’re an important guideline for securing web applications, focusing on the changes since the previous OWASP Top 10 version. At the end, Christian Kirsch and Joe Dubin will show how Metasploit Pro can be leveraged to test web applications to test for OWASP Top 10 2013 vulnerabilities in your applications.
The webinar will include a live demo.
Participants will learn:
- What are the OWASP Top 10, and why are they important to web application security?
- How are the OWASP Top 10 2013 different from the previous versions?
- How can I audit my web application for OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities?
- Tips & tricks for successful web app testing with Metasploit Pro
- Michael Belton, Team Lead Assessment Services, Rapid7
- Christian Kirsch, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Rapid7
- Joe Dubin, Senior Product Manager, Rapid7
To register for this live webcast, fill out the form below!
April 25, 2013 | 2:00 PM ET