Bait the Phishing Hook: How to Write Effective Social Engineering Emails
Phishing is used in more than 9 out of 10 targeted attacks, making them a critical part of your security assessments and user education.
Watch this on-demand webcast to learn:
- Latest phishing trends from cyber-criminals and foreign nations
- How to use spear phishing in targeted attacks as part of your security assessments
- How to run phishing simulations to measure user awareness
- Social engineering approaches to trigger user behavior
- Examples of field-proven phishing emails
In this webinar, Chris Hadnagy will talk about how to write effective social engineering emails both for phishing campaigns as part of a penetration test and for simulated phishing campaigns to measure awareness.
Fill out the form below to watch this webcast