Today’s security professionals don’t have it easy. When you aren’t fighting the adversaries, you are tasked with planning a sustainable security operations program while navigating the variety of options provided by vendors today. Should your company:
- Start with centralized log management and an incident response retainer?
- Build an in-house SOC with a co-managed SIEM?
- Outsource detection and response via Managed Detection and Response?
In this webcast, we’ll cover:
- How Security Analytics and SIEM have evolved, along with key buying criteria
- Managed Detection and Response: Are vendors meeting their bold claims?
- Processes: What are surprising time sucks, and what’s ripe for automation?
- Future Investments: Is it Security Automation & Orchestration, or something else?
Register to learn more about Rapid7 and ASMGi.
*By registering for this webcast, you are consenting to providing Rapid7 and ASMGi, your personal data from the event registration form. Your data will be used for marketing correspondence of our goods/services, analytics, and statistics. You can learn more about how Rapid7 handles data privacy and security by visiting http://www.rapid7.com/trust. If you'd prefer to opt-out, or have questions, you can email our privacy team at email@example.com.
President and CEO, ASMGi
Product Marketing Manager, Managed Services, Rapid7