To watch this webcast, fill out the form below!
In this webinar for CISOs and IT security managers, Chris Kirsch outlines some of the concepts for building a successful vulnerability management program. After identifying four of the most common issues with vulnerability management programs, he outlines solutions for prioritizing vulnerabilities to fix, overcoming political obstacles in the organization, and building a successful relationship with other parts of the IT organization.
Participants will learn:
- What are the main goals of a vulnerability management program?
- What are the top four management issues typically encountered in vulnerability management programs?
- How to prioritize vulnerabilities to fix and agree on SLAs.
- How to work efficiently with the parts of the organization responsible for addressing vulnerabilities.
- How to test mitigations, and how to prove successful mitigation to an auditor.
Building an Effective Vulnerability Management Program