Fresh off the heels of our Industry Cyber-Exposure Report: Fortune 500, Rapid7 researchers explored the level of exposure for corporate Australia. Through the research on Australia's ASX-200 organizations, one key insight was that 67% of organizations have weak or non-existent anti-phishing defence (i.e.DMARC) in the public email configuration of their primary email domains.
This level of weakness in the region’s most well-resourced and talent-flush organizations makes it likely that it is even greater in smaller organizations with fewer resources at their disposal.
Hear from researchers live on this webcast on the following topics:
- The average attack surface presented on the internet by the top companies in Australia
- The prevalence of severely vulnerable services, such as Telnet and Windows file-sharing.
- Corporate adoption of anti-phishing defenses such as Domain Message Authentication Reporting & Conformance (DMARC).
- Companies exposing how many and which cloud service providers they use in their public domain system (DNS) metadata.
- Which industry sectors have been compromised by malware, and how.
Register to watch the on-demand webcast to find out what this exposure means for you and your organization.
Chief Security Data Scientist