Cyber security in the oil & gas industry has escalated the headlines as new advanced cyber threats are targeting operational technology (OT) networks. Over the past five years, different attacks on the industry have shown there is a major gap when it comes to having proper cyber security. A recent example is the Colonial Pipeline ransomware attack, where one of the largest fuel pipelines in the US, was forced to stop all operations due to falling victim to a ransomware attack.
To truly understand what is happening in the OT network, oil & gas producers need a complete picture of their OT network to detect and mitigate any security risks or vulnerabilities. As more oil and gas organizations increase their digital transformation with the convergence of IT and OT networks, improved threat protection and remote connections management, they need to immediately improve the visibility and security of their OT networks.
Join us during this webinar to learn:
- The distinction of IT-OT convergence within the oil & gas sector
- Common security risks and threats across the oil & gas industry
- How organizations can secure oil & gas pipelines
- Show how Rapid7 & SCADAfence can help oil & gas organizations plan ahead and reduce the impact of cyberattacks on their networks
- Showcase different oil & gas customer case studies